Revision Date: 12/12/2012
Under no circumstances, without permission, IPXcore:
- Grant access to any former or present subscriber’s personal information or account to any unauthorised person or entity.
- Grant access to any service or data held by a subscriber to any unauthorised person or entity.
- Attempt to monetize any data (anonymised or not) pertaining to any former or present subscriber.
- Access or tamper with any services or data held by a subscriber.
- Retain or make available any data stored by any former subscriber.
- Publicize subscriber’s data or personal information.
Exceptions to this policy may be made, such as in the event that we are presented with a subpoena or other legal action for access to information, services or data held by us and pertaining to, or held by, any former or present subscriber.
Exceptions to this policy may also be made in the event that we’re required to access a subscriber’s service or data in order to investigate or resolve a support incident. We will always ask for explicit permission before doing this, however in the event that we’re investigating a reported violation of our terms of service or acceptable use policy, our engineers may have to directly access your data. We will always contact you with exact details on what we’re investigating.